I stopped blogging because I used to think this post isn't what anybody would like to read, or who would want to read about my boring life when there are hundreds out there who climb mountains and sail the oceans everyday and this post is a conscious effort on my part to stop doing that. It's my blog. You signed up for this, enjoy now.
- I came out as bisexual to my parents earlier this year. Currently I'm not sure if bi or pan suits me better, so I'm just going with queer.
- I am seeing a counsellor to help me basically with my self esteem and trust issues which she too, underlined as the 2 most important ones, along with all the other bullshit that wrecks my head up.
- I got my nose pierced on the right side and got one more ear piercing each, so total 5 wheeee!
- I'm actually started appreciating myself more as of late. I'm not completely on the 'self loving' level yet, but I'm trying.
- I was NOT ready for the season finale of spn s9.
- I am no longer afraid of social dancing. I actually quite enjoyed it. To be fair, I'm pretty new at this. Last week was my 4th party ever.
- I've gotten better with people. I made a new friend that party night.
- I got loads of fandom gifts on my birthday in April so that is really great news!
Here's a quote and a selfie with the nose ring to end this blessed post.
Be back soon x