Saturday, October 20

Quotes Love #4

The 4th installment (?) in this series. These are selected at random btw. :)

* "The best thing about the past is that it shows you what not to bring into your future."


* "I'm not saying girls are perfect, because we all know that's not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she was true to you?" 



 * "People don't leave because things are hard. They leave because it's no longer worth it." 


* "The hardest thing to learn in life is which bride to cross and which to burn."


* "I learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help."


* "Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out."


* "I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt, but I'm alive.
I'm human, and I'm not perfect, but I'm thankful ..


* "People think being alone makes you lonely  but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world." 


* "You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream ..."


* "Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy."


* "You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is." 


* "Just because you grew up with Daddy telling you that you're a princess doesn't mean you can expect a man to treat you like one while you act like a shallow, self centered, narcissistic bitch."


Have a chiller, kickass weekend! x


( BTW if you enjoyed this, you might also like QL#1 , QL#2, QL#3 and 10 Quotes To Make Your Monday Better. )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...